Our Acoustic Louvers are designed to provide optimal acoustic performance (noise reduction) with minimal airflow restrictions. dB-AL1/2 acoustic Louvers are typically manufactured from galvanized steel sheet or aluminum to suit any opening size. Where required, the acoustic Louvers can be assembled in a modular fashion.
Our Louvers can be supplied in multiple finishes including plain galvanized, powder coated or painted.
Our Acoustic Louvers can be also manufactured as a hinged or sliding door. The doors are fitted to stiffened galvanized iron frames and fitted with hardware as required for the individual applications.
The Louvers are tested to International Standards . As with all products, we employ our own installation staff familiar with the installation methods required to ensure acoustic integrity. Where required or preferred we can easily assemble a complete turnkey solution.
dB-AL is available in two models, single (type 1) and double (type 2). The aerodynamically designed splitters are filled with the sound absorber material. The louver can be treated with anti-corrosion finish if necessary.
· Plant room ventilation
· Relief air from factories and workshops
· Ventilation to acoustic equipment enclosures
· Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
· Power generation equipment
· Outdoor air ventilation systems
· Refrigeration plant
· Guaranteed performance - tested to International Standards
· Choice of finishes & built materials
· Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
· Simple installation
· Bird Screen
· Powder-Coat Finish
· Structural Design of Large Louver Banks